Expectations about work have been shifting significantly in recent years, and the desire to contribute in a role that has purpose and a positive impact has become a strong motivation for many people in their careers. Are you seeking to make a real difference in the world? Do you know how you can shape a career so that what you do really does matter?
At London Business School, our purpose is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and how business impacts the world. Our alumnae and our students inspire us, and in this session, we will highlight the journeys of individuals who are leading the charge in social impact.
Hosted by Amelia Whitelaw, Executive Director of the Wheeler Institute for Business and Development, this session promises to be an insightful discussion about how the London Business School community is driving changes in the assumptions and mindsets of what business can and should achieve.
- Zoë de Spoelberch (MiM21), Sustainability Engagement Associate at EOS- Federated Hermes
- Kimberley Brown (EMBA2020), Head of Mobile for Humanitarian Innovation at GSMA
- Nieros Oyegun Sørensen (MiFPT14), Partner & Chief Operating Officer at Verod Capital Management
- Pamela Flores Monico, MBA 2022 candidate at London Business School
- Emma Moberly, MBA 2022 candidate at London Business School